MEDschool.it has shifted it’s focus to the medical students themselves, who blog about and share their unique experience in their English taught medical school in Italy. They write about their new Italian life, providing a unique perspective and experiences of being a medical student in Italy.
As bloggers from different Universities they also get to know each other better, visit each other’s cities and explore what other courses offer.
So whenever you want to blog with us as a way of self expression, to polish your writing skills or just to network and socialize with other medical students around Italy – we are sure you could only gain from this experience (and help others in the process).
Join us! What blogging with us means and requires?
- It means
- That you will get a personal personal blogging area on the website and will become the “ambassador” of your medical school on the MEDschool.it website, which is one of the most popular resources on the web when it comes to English medical schools in Italy.
- You will have the chance to express yourself and inspire future medical students with your experiences but also to update your close ones and relatives about what you go through.
- You will get a free hand to write about everything and anything related to your experience for the better and the worse parts of it. We just ask to keep a positive and professional overall approach.
- You will get to know the people behind the website and to make new friends from other medical schools. Participate in occasional online and offline meetings that we organize just between us to get updated, plan things together or just have a drink with like-minded people.
- You will get a chance to get feedback on your writing style and appraisal for your work not only from us but from the students that will end up in your med-school as well.
- We require
- That you dedicate just 1 evening every 1-2 weeks to write about your experiences and impressions. Of course we all have exams and busy periods sometimes so nobody will expect from you to post during those times. Just to be clear on that – Studies should and will always come first!
Want to give it a try?
We’re glad to hear that! Medschool.it wouldn’t exist if not for the quality people who stay behind it and volunteer!
Here’s what to do
- Contact us! Tell us who you are and where you study! Write it as if it was your first blog post with us!
- At the beginning, your first posts will be under a “guest blogger” generic profile.
- After a short trial period of consistent participation we will dedicate a blogging section to you with your full profile bio and picture! From that moment you are officially a part of us!
We will be glad to get to know new people and make together this website even more resourceful and helpful than before.
Alex is a graduate of Harvey Medical course in English, taught in Pavia University and the founder of MEDschool.it. He currently pursuits his carrier in Ophthalmology and ophthalmic gene therapy research in Germany.
Latest posts by Alex Ochakovski (Pavia) (see all)
- A Must-Have Study-Tool for Visual Medical-Students - November 14, 2018
- Official IMAT 2018 Directive released (English) - June 14, 2018
- URGENT Deadlines for pre-application to several English medical schools in 2018 - April 8, 2018