MEDschool.it has shifted its focus to the medical students themselves, who blog about and share their unique experiences at their English-language medical school in Italy. They write about their life in Italy, providing unique perspective about being a medical student in Italy.
The bloggers from different universities get to know each other better, visit each other’s cities, and explore what other courses offer.
So whether you want to blog with us as a way of self expression, to polish your writing skills, or just to network and socialize with other medical students around Italy, we are sure you could only gain from this experience (and help others in the process).
Join us! What does blogging with us mean and require?
- It means:
- That you will get a personal personal blogging area on the website and will become an ambassador for your medical school on the MEDschool.it website, which is one of the most popular resources on the web when it comes to English medical schools in Italy.
- You will have the chance to express yourself and inspire future medical students with your experiences, and also to update your family and friends about what you go through.
- You will get a free hand to write about everything and anything related to your experience — the better and worse parts of it. We just ask you to keep a positive and professional overall approach.
- You will participate in occasional online and offline meetings that we organize among bloggers with updates and plans — or just to have a cup of coffee with like-minded people.
- You will get a chance for feedback on your writing style, and appraisal of your work, not only from MEDschool.it staff, but from students that will end up in your med school as well.
- We require:
- That you dedicate just 1 evening every 1-2 weeks to write about your experiences and impressions. Of course we all have exams and busy periods sometimes, so nobody will expect from you to post during those times. Just to be clear on that: studies should and will always come first!
Want to give it a try?
We’re glad to hear that! MEDschool.it wouldn’t exist if not for the quality people who support it and volunteer!
Here’s what to do:
- Contact us! Tell us who you are and where you study! Write it as if it was your first blog post with us!
- At the beginning, your first posts will be under a “guest blogger” generic profile.
- After a short trial period of consistent participation, we will dedicate a blogging section to you, with your full profile bio and picture! From that moment you are officially a part of us!
We will be glad to get to know new people, and together we’ll make this website even more resourceful and helpful than before.
Alex is a graduate of the Harvey Medical Program at University of Pavia and is the founder of MEDschool.it. He is a Resident in Ophthalmology and a Researcher in Ophthalmic Gene Therapy in Germany.
Latest posts by Alex Ochakovski (Pavia) (see all)
- IMAT 2020 test day announced - March 11, 2020
- Practical ways to finance your medical studies in Italy - January 14, 2020
- Official IMAT 2018 Directive released (English) - June 14, 2018