Since 2012 MEDschool.it has helped over 568,495 people with information about medical studies in English in Italy, for free. This is by no means an insignificant number.
It was made possible only because medical students, like you, have contributed of their experience and knowledge by posting on MEDschool.it for future generations of medical students and colleagues.
Now you can also make a meaningful impact on thousands of people by sharing your experience via MEDschool.it Blog. Why would we want to become doctors if not to help other people in the first place?
I have only one request from you.
Every single year I see some students who open their own blogs on medicine in Italy. But when their studies begin and the busy life in medical school takes its toll. So after numerous hours invested in their blog they realize that only a handful of people ever get to read their work. Combine that with the costs of hosting, technical issues and lack of time and those blogs inevitably dissolve and all those hours of effort get wasted.
Don’t waste time, there IS a better way!
By writing with MEDschool.it, your contribution reaches a very sizable audience, and makes a great and lasting impact. It is also crucially important for us to give you the deserved credit for it. So, please do the right thing.
Whether you want to blog with us as a way of self expression, to polish your writing skills, or just to network and socialize with other medical students around Italy, we are sure you could only gain from this experience and help others in the process.
Join us! What does blogging with us mean?
- What it means:
- You will become an unofficial ambassador for your medical school on the MEDschool.it website, which is one of the most popular resources on the web when it comes to English medical schools in Italy.
- You will have the chance to inspire future medical students with your experiences, and save them the trouble by giving valuable advice.
- You will participate in occasional meetings that we organize among bloggers with updates and plans.
- You will get a chance for feedback and appraisal of your work, not only from MEDschool.it staff, but from students that will end up in your med school as well.
- You will get to talk to people who are more advanced in their studies and careers and get a glimpse of what expects you in the future.
- What we require?
- We understand that you have exams and busy periods sometimes, so nobody will expect anything that could interfere with your life and goals from you.
What are our plans for MEDschool.it in the future and how you could help?
- Expand MEDschool.it to more languages – so that people could get the most accurate and detailed information.
Currently we prioritize Arabic, Portugiese (Brasil), German, French, Hebrew and Greek but other languages are also welcome.
- Write more about country specific requirements – every country’s embassy has slightly different requirements, and we need you to navigate in this sea of information.
- Compare Italian Medical schools to other options abroad
- Hold occasional online webinars to let candidates see you and hear about your experience first-hand.
- Establish a country-wide network of medical students from all medical schools and nationalities to help candidates with application related issues
How does it work?
MEDschool.it wouldn’t exist if not for the quality people who support it and volunteer, so we are glad that you got this far.
here’s what you should do:
- Contact us! Tell us who you are, where you are from and where you study.
- Think about what kind of valuable blog-post can you see yourself writing or translating (and in which language).
- Think what are the valuable skills you have. What is your “superpower”? Photography, graphic design, video editing, managing?
- We will get in touch over skype or phone to discuss the details and guide you further.
- If you’d like to consistently contribute to MEDschool, we will dedicate a blogging section to you, with your full profile bio and photo!
We will be glad to get to know you, and together we’ll make MEDschool.it even more resourceful and helpful.
- Non-EU Admission Call for Humanitas Medical School in Milan - April 20, 2020
- IMAT 2020 & Coronavirus official update - April 13, 2020
- IMAT 2020 test day announced - March 11, 2020