Since 2012 MEDschool.it has helped over 568,495 people with information about medical studies in English in Italy, for free. This is by no means an insignificant number.
It was made possible only because medical students, like you, have contributed back of their experience and knowledge by posting on MEDschool.it for future generations of medical students and colleagues.
Now you can also make a meaningful impact by reaching thousands of people and sharing your experience on MEDschool.it Blog. Why would we want to become doctors if not to help other people in the first place?
By writing with MEDschool.it, your contribution reaches a very sizable audience, and makes a great and lasting impact. It is also crucially important for us to give YOU the deserved credit for your help.
Whether you want to blog with us as a way of self expression, to polish your writing skills, or just to network and socialize with other medical students around Italy, we are sure you could only gain from this experience and help others in the process.
Join us! What does blogging with us mean?
- What it means:
- You will become an unofficial ambassador for your medical school on the MEDschool.it website, which is one of the most popular resources on the web when it comes to English medical schools in Italy.
- You will have the chance to inspire future medical students with your experiences, and save them the trouble by giving valuable advice.
- You will participate in occasional meetings that we organize among bloggers with updates and plans.
- You will get a chance for feedback and appraisal of your work, not only from MEDschool.it staff, but from students that will end up in your med school as well.
- You will get to talk to people who are more advanced in their studies and careers and get a glimpse of what expects you in the future.
- What we require?
- We understand that you have exams and busy periods sometimes, so nobody will expect anything that could interfere with your life and goals from you. We do wish that students who would like to contribute, would be able to commit to it (we’ll leave it up to you how much time exactly you would want to commit).
How does it work?
MEDschool.it wouldn’t exist if not for the quality people who support it and volunteer, so we are glad that you got this far.
here’s what you should do:
- Contact us! Tell us who you are, where you are from and where you study.
- Think about what kind of blog-post can you see yourself writing or what is missing on MEDschool the most.
- Think what are unusual skills you might have. Photography, graphic design, video editing, managing, leadership?
- We will get in touch to discuss the details and guide you further.
- If you’d like to consistently contribute to MEDschool, we will dedicate a blogging section to you, with your full profile bio and photo!
We will be glad to get to know you, and together we’ll make MEDschool.it even more resourceful and helpful.
- IMAT 2023 Test date released - June 12, 2023
- Practical ways to finance your medical studies in Italy - January 14, 2020
- Italian medical degree recognition abroad: How Pavia’s English M.D. graduates integrate globally? - April 9, 2017