The important takeaway from this is that since Padua and Turin have already set down July registration deadlines, we can be sure that the 2020 IMAT will not be moved to the spring.
Our friend Mohammad Saeed, a student in Padua, has provided medschool.it with some first images from the English med school that opened this year at the city’s ancient university.
Erik Campano is a graduate student in Umeå, Sweden, studying the ethics of artificial intelligence in medicine. He formerly was an academic consultant to the English-language medical school of the University of Turin. Erik completed his Bachelor’s of science in Symbolic Systems (cognitive science) at Stanford University, and then he worked for about eight years as a radio news anchor, before moving to biomedical scientific study and research at the University of Paris and Columbia University. Erik grew up in Connecticut, is a citizen of the United States and Germany, and his family is a mix of Filipino, Italian, and German.
- New Key Dates for Italy English Med School 2020 Admissions Announced - February 5, 2020
- Your New Life in Bologna: An Editorial and Guide - January 9, 2020
- How to Find Housing for Med Students in Bologna - January 5, 2020
Emergency medicine physician, graduated in Pavia. After going through six tough years of med school, I know how valuable information and encouragement can be; so here I am, trying to provide a bit of both with my posts.
- 2019 IMAT – Make Sure You are Prepared for the BIG Change Just Announced - May 11, 2019
- IMAT 2019 exam date [official news!] - March 9, 2019
- Returning home, sixth year and other monsters - February 3, 2018