The IMAT 6-week intensive course offers a structured study plan based on the official IMAT program, professional teachers and plenty of exercises to make sure you will know to apply all the knowledge you gain during the course to pass the IMAT exam.
The location of the course (Milan) allows the student to minimize distraction from home and everyday family worries and to fully focus on the studies with like-minded peers. Preparing in Italy also means that you will have an opportunity to visit the English Medical school in the city or nearby, get to talk to medical students and have a taste of the Italian culture.
IMAT 2019 Intensive IMAT course details:
- Location Milan (Linguadue)
- Period 1st July – 9th August 2019
- Duration 6 weeks
- Lessons Full time with average 25/30 lessons per week (45 minutes per lessons) for a total of 160 Lessons
- Subjects Logical reasoning and text comprehension: 30 lessons
Mathematical Logic: 10 lessons; Biology: 50 lessons; Chemistry: 40 lessons; Mathematics: 15 lessons; Physics: 15 lessons
Total 160 lessons
- Price: with our special 10% discount coupon code: 1682 Euro (
1870 Euro) + 70 Euro subscription fee
- The course covers all parts of the IMAT exam in English plus includes extensive Multiple choice questions practices.
- Housing arrangements via LINGUADUE school
- Subscription opening: OPEN.
Last years, the classes were filled with mostly International candidates, coming from many foreign countries, especially for the course. No concerns were raised about the English level of the teachers and the course has received very positive feedback.
Course Price and Coupon Discount
Having a big community behind me, I was able to negotiate a special discount of 10% for our visitors, dropping the price to 1682 Euro (
1870 Euro) with the coupon code. That is for 105 hours of lessons + 70 Euro registration fee.
IMPORTANT: To get the discounted price you will need to fill the form above, without any obligations, then you will get the coupon number by email as well as more info and contact details.
Accommodation is provided in a variety of options – from a shared room to single room or with a boarding Italian family. The apartments are located inside the city, some more and some less centrally, but all with a public transport connection to the course location.
* LINGUADUE school is an independent organization and it is not run nor endorsed by medschool.it
Alex is a graduate of Harvey Medical course in English, taught in Pavia University and the founder of MEDschool.it. He currently pursuits his carrier in Ophthalmology and ophthalmic gene therapy research in Germany.
Latest posts by Alex Ochakovski (Pavia) (see all)
- Official IMAT 2018 Directive released (English) - June 14, 2018
- URGENT Deadlines for pre-application to several English medical schools in 2018 - April 8, 2018
- The official date for the 2018 IMAT is out! - March 30, 2018