DV for EU candidates

AvatarPaula asked 1 year ago

I´m an applicant from EU (Germany). Do I also need to find an embassy for getting a DV and a student visa for Italy? Or is it just for the non-EU candidates?

1 Answers
AvatarAnon answered 1 year ago

HI Paula,
even though you’re from Germany you need your Abiturzeugnis translated by an authorized translator and get the DV from the Italian embassy.
A student visa is not required.

Your Answer

9 + 18 =