- How We Study Human Anatomy at BEMC Bari - April 24, 2018
- Traditional Barese Dinner in a Local Family House - April 4, 2018
- Emergency Medicine in Bari: an experience you will never forget By Ivet Tagareva - December 31, 2017
“Teaching is an interactive activity … where everyone plays a key role. If successful, all of this is extremely rewarding.”
Erik Campano is a graduate student in Umeå, Sweden, studying the ethics of artificial intelligence in medicine. He formerly was an academic consultant to the English-language medical school of the University of Turin. Erik completed his Bachelor’s of science in Symbolic Systems (cognitive science) at Stanford University, and then he worked for about eight years as a radio news anchor, before moving to biomedical scientific study and research at the University of Paris and Columbia University. Erik grew up in Connecticut, is a citizen of the United States and Germany, and his family is a mix of Filipino, Italian, and German.
- New Key Dates for Italy English Med School 2020 Admissions Announced - February 5, 2020
- Your New Life in Bologna: An Editorial and Guide - January 9, 2020
- How to Find Housing for Med Students in Bologna - January 5, 2020