- How We Study Human Anatomy at BEMC Bari - April 24, 2018
- Traditional Barese Dinner in a Local Family House - April 4, 2018
- Emergency Medicine in Bari: an experience you will never forget By Ivet Tagareva - December 31, 2017
You’ve passed the IMAT and are now panicking about how moving will be like? Get a glimpse of what to expect, others have been through it before.
You’re now studying in Italy but still would like to have an experience in another country? The Erasmus program is what you were looking for!
Emergency medicine physician, graduated in Pavia. After going through six tough years of med school, I know how valuable information and encouragement can be; so here I am, trying to provide a bit of both with my posts.
- 2019 IMAT – Make Sure You are Prepared for the BIG Change Just Announced - May 11, 2019
- IMAT 2019 exam date [official news!] - March 9, 2019
- Returning home, sixth year and other monsters - February 3, 2018
Most efficient way to take a break from studying? Going to a huge college party of course. And in Pavia you can find a lot of them in this time of the year.