The MEDschool.it website was created in 2011 by Alex, then a medical student in Pavia, to spread the word about the public Italian medical schools that had started to teach medicine in English, and to help candidates navigate through the application process and admission exams.
Today the website is collaboratively run by students from various English medical schools around Italy, as well as other editors. The students blog about their lives and their medical schools.
This website was created purely on a voluntary basis to give a genuine “insiders’ look” at the various English taught medical courses in Italy. Are you considering joining and blogging about your medical course? Read how here!
The people behind MEDschool.it
- Non-EU Admission Call for Humanitas Medical School in Milan - April 20, 2020
- IMAT 2020 & Coronavirus official update - April 13, 2020
- IMAT 2020 test day announced - March 11, 2020
- New Key Dates for Italy English Med School 2020 Admissions Announced - February 5, 2020
- Your New Life in Bologna: An Editorial and Guide - January 9, 2020
- How to Find Housing for Med Students in Bologna - January 5, 2020
- 2019 IMAT – Make Sure You are Prepared for the BIG Change Just Announced - May 11, 2019
- IMAT 2019 exam date [official news!] - March 9, 2019
- Returning home, sixth year and other monsters - February 3, 2018
- How We Study Human Anatomy at BEMC Bari - April 24, 2018
- Traditional Barese Dinner in a Local Family House - April 4, 2018
- Emergency Medicine in Bari: an experience you will never forget By Ivet Tagareva - December 31, 2017
MEDIT Consult OÜ
Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia